Defining what you want from life is extremely important in the goal-setting process. Not knowing where you are going is the beginning of a frustrating journey. By clearly identifying what you want to accomplish, you can not only put together a game plan, but you can also begin to get yourself excited about your destination.
Excitement and motivation come from believing you have a brighter future ahead of you. You have to believe.
This is the beginning of a life-changing process—making the decision to better yourself—and most people get excited about the opportunities that lay ahead. The thoughts of being a healthier you should give you the initial motivation that you will need.
If, however, you are holding back due to fear of not reaching your goals, you can get excited by asking yourself:
• How will I feel about myself when I reach a goal that I set
out to achieve?
• How much more confident will I feel when I want to go
swimming or go to the beach?
• How great will it feel to shop for the clothes that I want instead
of settling for clothes that I fit into?
• What exact date do I want to weigh my goal weight?
• What benchmarks can I celebrate along my way to reaching
my big-picture goal?
To sign up for The Gym, call us at 801-934-3975.